Until the 18th of February, Topaz Labs is offering US$20 off Gigapixel AI. In other words, you can pick up the wonderful Gigapixel AI for $79.99 instead of $99.99.
What is Gigapixel AI
Gigapixel AI is an image upscaler on steroids. Instead of enlarging a photo by turning each pixel into many, it uses machine-learnt AI techniques to anticipate and insert new detail. As a result, photos enlarged with Gigapixel AI can look more detailed than the original smaller image.
Does it work? Well, it depends. If an image is blurred and extremely noisy – it may not do much. However, it works amazingly well with good quality low-resolution photos such as those I took 15 years ago with my 3.1 megapixels Sony.
And if you want to convert a good-quality photo into a massive print, Gigapixel AI is all but essential. For more information and samples, check out my Gigapixel AI Review.
- DxO PureRaw vs Topaz Denoise AI – Hard Choices
- DxO PureRAW Review – PureRaw 3 Tested and Compared
- Creative Journey Pass in Luminar Neo – 6 New Features Explained
- Lightroom vs Topaz Photo AI 2 – Upscaling and Denoising Tested
- Topaz Photo AI Review – Topaz Photo AI 2 Tested
- Studio Light in Luminar Neo